Dr. Eric Bartky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Bartky?

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Does not accept any insurance and is $$$ but has been very helpful. Beware it is hard to get thru to his staff who are in New Jersey-you leave a message and it takes them at least 2 days to return a phone call.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Bartky is the best of the best. Unbelievable balance of medical expertise and compassion. I have had the privlege (and I emphasize the word privlege) of working w/ him for many, many years and he is as good as it gets. His dedication to my wellness has been unwavering and has exceed his hipocratic obligations. Dr. Barrky is not just an example of raw talent but is also a wonderful guy. He has guided me through both challenge and victory and regardless of the presenting issue , always worked on assisting me find solutions and how to implement adaptive change in my life on my own. His innovative techniques distinguish him from the pack. So wise, however humble and apprachable. Within the psychiatric industry, Dr B sets the standard. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Bartky as my Doctor and as an inspiration to strive for wellness. Remarkable Doctor and a person who has assisted me in living life comprised of more joy and efficancy. I would highly recommend Dr. Bartky to anyone in need of psychiatric tx and support.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Dr. Bartky's level of compassion is what really makes him stellar. He certainly is accurate in diagnosis and was able to make decisions fairly quickly based upon his testing. But with two special needs children I have dealt with plenty doctors who were accurate but lacking in empathy. It is this quality that makes Dr. Bartky excel. He not only expresses concern during session but after. If I have had any problems with medication etc. He quickly returned my calls. One evening in particular Dr. Bartky called at 8pm to follow up regarding treatment of my child and was still at his office. I would and do, on a regular basis, highly recommend this doctor.

Excellent

Posted on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Bartky is excellent and I would highly recommend him. He is very personable as is his office staff. The questions he asked during the various meetings were right on target with my son's problems and his diagnosis was accurate. He is quite thorough and hands on. He does not pass you off to an assistant as have some other doctors we have seen. He was very pleasant and we never felt rushed. It takes a long time to get an appointment with him so don't procrastinate on booking it.

Posted on December 1st, 2017