Dr. Eric Beauvois Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric Beauvois?

Excellent doc!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Like most people in an emergency room, I was feeling absolutely terrible and scared. Dr. Beauvois eased that tremendously. He not only gave excellent medical care, he did so with profound bedside manner. From the moment he introduced himself as simply "Eric," he demonstrated a very personable and attentive style of medical practice that first put me at ease and then allowed me to recover. Plus, while it was obvious that he was juggling many emergencies at once, he never made me feel like I had anything less than his full attention or left any questions unanswered.

Unethical practice

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Diagnosed me incorrectly because I said some words that upset him costing me $500 CTscan

Posted on October 7th, 2015