Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric Benjamin has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Eric Benjamin has the following 11 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Benjamin has been my son's doctor for 16 years. He is an autistic adult now working part time in a thrift shop. As a child he had several strange behaviors, and through Dr. Benjamin's help he is functioning well above what we could ever expect. My son calls Dr. Benjamin, Dr. B and his office the B hive.
Worst doctor ever. He mis diagnosed my son as manic bi polar. Pumped all kinds of anti physc meds which none of them worked. He never once looked in my child's direction he only looked at me and in 5mins he said he's manic bi polar here put him on this. Several months went by and several meds he gave my son . I finally got tired and went somewhere else and 3 other doctors said my son is not anywhere near being manic bi polar he has autism spectrum. Never see this man he will ruin your child with meds they don't need . He never gradually steps you down off meds just stopped them and then you withdrawal from them . He did it several times to my son. Rotten doctor! !!!!!!!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEric Benjamin Md, 2737 E Arizona Biltmore Cir Unit 25, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Benjamin in this video.
Dr. Eric Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.