Dr. Eric Bentolila Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric Bentolila?

Excellent doctor and great practice/office staff

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr. Bentolila came highly recommended to me and so far my experience with him has been fantastic as an OB. Personable, professional and great bedside manner. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on April 8th, 2016

its a great doctor and great staffs

Wonderful experience!!

Posted on August 12th, 2013

I only have the best things to say about Dr. Bentolila. When I was pregnant he put me at ease and was there for me every step of the way. He added his personal touch and gave me the freedom to call his cell at any time I felt the need to discuss any issues. His patience is endless. His staff was courteous and likable. I will recommend him to everyone!

Excellent

Posted on June 18th, 2013

Accomodating to get an appointment. Very pleasant staff. He listened to me. Was able to text message him with quick answer. My pregnancy is so far a great experience with him.

Courteous staff and amazing doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I am currently using Dr Bentolila as my OBGYN. He is so polite and courteous, making every visit so relaxing. I feel that he always answers any concerns I have and quickly puts me at ease(even answering his cell phone early morning...). When I'm in the office, the staff is friendly, caring and devoted. I would recommend him 100% and do not have one issue with anything.

Posted on June 6th, 2012

Dr. Bentolila has an extremely busy practice, which leaves him little quality time with patients. He has made several mistakes in my treatment, including surgical mistakes which have led to several more surgeries with specialists to repair the mistakes. His bedside manner stinks, as he is in such a hurry he doesnt even explain the procedures or follow up afterwards. Look elsewhere for quality care!

the staff is horrendous

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

The staff is just horrendous to deal with...especially with pregnancy hormones...bring me to tears!!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Bentolila is very caring and although he is a 1 dr. practice he gives each patient the time they need. He delivered both my daughters and I can't say enough good things about him.

needs to learn how to manage his practice

Posted on January 16th, 2012

He is always late. Always. I've waited upwards of 45 minutes each visit to see him, and I've had to walk out and reschedule twice because he ran even later than that! With the exception of the woman at the front window and this one tolerable nurse, his staff is discourteous, at best. Stay away!

Stay away -read reviews

Posted on October 16th, 2011

He is not at all involved with patients -he just acts like he cares. If you have a serious problem while pregnancy he is hard to reach and does't even bother with follow up calls. His lack of professionalism and compassion astounds me. I have never written a review like this but feel that I owe it to anyone who is questioning the idea of using him to deliver a baby.

Please, stay away from him!

Posted on August 13th, 2011

He operated a cyst through laporoscopy and left me with an hematoma that he even failed to see. After a second surgery, he discharged me without seeing the report. One day later, he phoned me home to tell me he had seen the report and I needed a third surgery. Went to another hospital and They told me the third surgery was not needed. Despite his amicable appearance, he is very trained and a clueless surgeon.

Posted on June 13th, 2011

very nice doc very happy