Dr. Eric L Beyer Is this you?

1.6

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Beyer?

I absolutely refuse to take my children to him even if he is the only Doctor available for an appointment. I had a child with chronic ear infections before PE tubes were put in that presented symptoms. Took him in to get antibiotics since we were going away on vacation. Dr. Beyer called my son a girl (clearly didn't read the chart or name of patient). Then proceeded to insist he was fine and didn't need antibiotics. The next night we were forced to go to an urgent care where lo and behold my son had another ear infection. Called the Dr office the next day asking for my copay back and was told that ear infections can pop up overnight. From nothing to leaking fluid overnight?? Righhht....

Disgraceful. Worst experience ever. Horrible billing practices.

Gave my child the creeps

Not good with children, comes off creepy.