Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Bloom
Dr. Eric Bloom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Elkins Park, PA (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Bloom is affiliated with Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services, Temple University Hospital and Jeanes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Bloom has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
Dr. Eric Bloom has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Macular Degeneration
Dr. Eric Bloom has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric Bloom is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bloom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Temple University Hospital
Mossrehab & Albert Einstein Med Ctr
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Aria Health Frankford Campus
29 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Bloom in this video.
Dr. Eric Bloom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.