Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric C Borock has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Eric C Borock has the following 4 expertise
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Dr. Eric C Borock has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Hate to have the first review a bad one, however, I recently visited this office based on a referral from an urgent care clinic for an uncomfortable and painful lump in my sternum area.When I first arrived I fealt that the initial nurse, Stephanie was very attenttive and friendly, however, the doctor seemed like a typical doctor that was in and out as quick as he could be and referred me to additional tests.I advised the nursing staff as well as the doctor that I work for a corporation that would require paperwork to cover my absence and they agreed that they would fill out whatever I need.After I received my diagnosis 5 days later, they refused to fill out any paperwork and said that the results of my injury or condition was not bad enough to warrant me being out of work.The office manager, leeAnn has NO business neing in charge of a nursing staff and makes me furious that I gave that clinic my money to have sub-par care and I will not referr anyone to this doctor or staff because of LeeAnne's lack of professional skills and manors in regards to her patients.
it is very nice to have people that and are caring and willing to help in your time of need. It is very special to see someone communicate not only with me but with my family, so they were informed and involved in my care. Wonderful bedside manner. He is a great surgeon and helped save me. Thanks for being there for me and my time of need.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Eric C Borock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Humana Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRodolfo L Dy Md, 6633 Forest Ave Ste 100, New Port Richey, FL
Dr. Eric C Borock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.