Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric S Brittain has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eric S Brittain has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Eric S Brittain is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I have had an ongoing stomach issue for quite some time which has landed me in the Emergency Room way more than i'd care to visit. I have been seen by several E.R. Doctors as well as a specialist. I have been told i may have sphincter of oddi dysfuntion. This doctor told me my issue was in my head. Not only did he insult my intellegence as well as impune my integrity, he did so without my consent in from of my pasot of my church while i was in the emergency department of Summerville Medical Center. I know my rights and he had no business discussing my issues without my consent in front of anyone. Now then to the matter of his "it's all in your head" diagnosis. It's in my stomach Doc, where did you get your liscence. This guy is an absolute nighmare and has no more concern for a persons well being than Satan himself, so it seems.
Dr. Brittain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Eric S Brittain accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
Locations & DirectionsTrident Medical Center, 9330 Medical Plaza Dr, Charleston, SC
Dr. Eric S Brittain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.