Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Carbonell
Dr. Eric Carbonell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, FL, with other offices in Hagerstown, MD and Frederick, MD (and 4 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Carbonell is affiliated with Brook Lane Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Carbonell has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Doctor Carbonell met me in the lobby within 5 minutes of my appointment time and spent nearly an hour with me discussing the symptoms my child had. He talked to my son and to me and listened carefully without interrupting. At the end he gave me his impression and explained it thoroughly. I am very happy with this doctor and the time he spent with us.
Dr. Carbonell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Brook Lane Health Services
17 Years Experience
Medical University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Eric Carbonell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Carbonell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.