Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric S Carlisle has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My experience with Dr Carlisle was in the hospital ER. I found Dr Carlisle to have a poor bedside manner. I have severe/chronic spinal damage and I'm currently waiting for a multi-level cervical spinal fusion. For several weeks I have suffered with severe neck/head pain and dealt with neuropathy in both arms/hands. I had been awake all night with the pain when I decided to go into ER. Dr. Carlisle refused to give me any kind of support or medication to help relieve the elevated pain/spasms and told me I needed to contact my Pain Management doctor.
16 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Eric S Carlisle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPacifica Emergency Medical Associates, 16237 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA
Dr. Eric S Carlisle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encino, CA.