Have you seen Dr. Eric Carnell?

Friendly, professional, /referred me to a excellent surgeon in Baltimore.

doctor is nice, office staff is rude and inconsiderate.

Dr. Carnell is a highly skilled and professional doctor. He is very thorough and caring. My only complaint, is how I can never get a live person on the phone when I call the office. I always have to leave a message, and I consider myself lucky if I get a call back the same evening. Waiting in the office for the doctor is usually around a half an hour which is pretty standard from my experience.

Well pleased with Physician

I have been very pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Carnell and his staff. I had been seeing another endocrinologist before seeing him and was NOT happy with the care nor the staff. If there is any drawback to the office it is in the fact that it is difficult to get an appointment because he is in such high demand. You can never call directly, you MUST have your general physician do the ground work and send the results to his office and then they will let you know if they accept you as a patient. However, once in, I felt as if I was in very good hands. He did tests which SHOULD have been done by the previous doctor and neglected. He stayed on top of the problems, addressed any concerns I had and has remained with me through this entire ordeal of dealing with my Graves Disease. Also, his staff has been very helpful. Getting me into appointments as quickly as possible and finally, when I lost my health insurance they have been wonderful in working WITH me and not against me in paying my health care costs in his office. I have been paying very reasonable fees for a self-pay patient. If you can get in, I highly recommend this practice even if you don't get Dr. Carnell himself.

excellent doctor with great bedside manner

I would highly recommend Dr. Carnell to anyone with a thyroid condition. He is patient, and kind, and spends time with you, looks you in the eye and really listens.

Dr. Eric Carnell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Frederick, MD.

Dr. Eric Carnell Is this you?