Dr. Eric W Carson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eric W Carson?

I dislocated my knee cap and tore my meniscus. I was originally treated by three different MJH doctors and it never was right. The last doctor referred me to Health South where I was then referred to Dr. Carson and I'm so glad they did. Dr. Carson was extremely professional and knowledgeable when I saw him. He recommended going back in to make the necessary repairs to my knee and Ivan say finally after three surgeries my knee felt great. I always recommend Dr. Carson to anyone that I know that is in need of an orthopedic surgeon and will continue to do so. Now I think I have torn my rotator cuff and Dr. Carson is going to be the first and only doctor I will see.

Love Dr Carson. He saved my shoulder.

Excellent Doctor

He was very professional, answered my questions.listened to my concerns.Fixed my shoulder & Has a sense of humor. My kind of Doc. I will need my other shoulder done and will return to Dr.Carson for that one also.

Med Student

Very good doctor. I was seen by Dr. Yang, his resident. Both of them were wonderful. Performed the needed tests on my knee, read my MRI quickly and I was scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks.

broken ankle patient

Three years later, my ankle is in great shape. My physical therapists were very impressed with the range of movement I was able to achieve after a complicated injury. Dr. Carson explained everything to me and I now have only a scar to show for my injury. He isn't Mr. Rogers, but he was certainly never rude and he did everything that needed to be done. I honestly don't understand the complaints about rudeness and arrogance, I thought he was polite and very easy to talk to.

Need Advise

I have been a patient of Dr .Carson for six years now. I have gone under the knife with him twice and another Dr. once .My knee is still not right I still have a MMT . Dr Carson suggest getting the injection so I have a couple of times. This last time it has not work as well. Dr Carson doesn't explain why he doesn't want to to surgery on my knee . What should I do ?

Terrible communicator

This doctor is not a good communicator. He is rude and his exams are a joke. He does not tell you things, and you have to read your medical reports to know what your diagnosis is and what treatment he is recommending. His main nurse is rude, too. Dont trust your future with this group.

Good beside manners

Dr Carson is a very pleasant, friendly Doctor.He takes his time with you and explains everything that is going on with your medical issue.He has very bedside manners always enters the room with a smile on his face.

Dr. Carson was rude and very disrespectful. I really wanted to continue being his patient but felt like a I was an interruption in his day. Because of his rude behavior and nasty attitude I wouldn't recommend him

WARM & FUZZY ??

I SEE THE DR. FOR A MEDICAL OPINON, NOT EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. THAT'S WHAT I PAY FOR, NOT A LUNCH DATE.TO THIS END , HE HAS FINE CLINICAL SKILLS, INSPIRES MY CONFIDENCE.I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING "UNDER THE KNIFE " WITH DR CARSON

Worst experience ever with a doctor

Not only was this doctor over an hour late, he didn't even apologize or explain. He obviously had no idea who I was or why I was there even though the referring physician sent over all my records/x-rays/MRIs. He was rude and dismissive and his cursory 2 minute exam was a joke. Much to his arrogant surprise, I "walked out on him" after his bad attitude and condescending remarks finally brought me to tears.

Certified Nursing Assisstant

My experience with Dr. Carson and his team was wonderful. The staff treats you like family. I felt so at ease with being Dr. carsons patient. He always greets you with a smile.....His explanation of my problem was told to me so that I could understand exactly what he was talking about. he is very thorough. Thank you Dr.Carson for fixing my shoulder. I feel so much better now and I owe it all to you and your team.....