Have you seen Dr. Eric S Chenven?

A game changer

Dr Chenven provided conservative care and excellent advice. The results of the green light laser prostrate procedure undertaken significantly improved my quality of life. I would highly recommend Dr Chenven

Highly knowledgeable and Personable

My primary residence is in Litchfield,Ct. In 2014 I had a malignant tumor in my kidney. The kidney was removed robotically. We are snowbirds and I wanted a doctor here in case of an emergency. I hit the jackpot with Dr. Chenven. He is not only a bright talented physician but he ACTUALLT LISTENS to you. I am a former medical professional and I have seen the best and worst of doctors. Dr. Chenven is a 5 star physician. Thank you .

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Excellent Dr!

Dr. Eric Chenven changed my life..for the better; and now I CAN PEE! Seriously, I respect this guy as much as I respect any medical professional I have ever been associated with and I highly recommend him for all urological needs. I was not able to urinate without exerted effort for many many months. I had visited several doctors, but not until seeing Dr. Chenven was my problem resolved. He did some surgery to open up the flow and BAM! I was better than ever…it has been almost a year now and I am still “power peeing”. He changed my life! No more 5 minute long visits to the urinal or multiple trips within an hour…it is now fast and furious and I am outta there…and good to go for a few hours. I sing this man’s praises and am ever so grateful for his knowledge and skill. Not only does he do good work, but he takes his practice seriously and is very up front and clear in his explanations…and he does it with a sense of humor. Great guy and I trust him!

Disrespectful

From beginning to end a horrible experience. Office staff is rude. No one returns phone calls. The doctor is very insulting & no respect. All he does is type info into his computer. Overall the worst doctor & office I've been to.

I would not be participating in this survey if it wasn't for Dr. Chenven. As I was turned away by another doctor, he stepped up to the plate and took on my case. I had kidney cancer. He is caring, precise, brilliant, resourceful and expediently gets you the medical care you need. And that is the short description of the kind of doctor he is. If the need arises, your best day would be the day you are cared for by Dr. Chenven. He is ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCELLENT!

The Best!

Dr. Chenven removed one of my kidneys (cancerous tumor) 5 years ago. His calm, confident demeanor made a difficult, scary situation tolerable. He's a talented surgeon and the procedure took place without any issues. Dr. Chenven and the entire office staff have been awesome during the last 5 years of followup exams, tests, etc!

Chenven review

Would I tell friend? I did. Would I choose him again? Idid. I have another follow up appointment and my wife made one also.

A great doctor that really listens to what you have to say and spends a proper time explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan.

Trust Dr. Chenven completely to provide excellent care

Dr. Chenven has been my doctor for 3 years. My primary care physician referred me because of an enlarged prostrate and high psa. He indicated that Dr. C had been able to resolve a complex issue that his father had, and that other urologists in the area were unable to treat. I find Dr. C to be professional, knowledgeable and competent, and can recommend him without reservation.

Old fashioned great medical care

I would recommend anyone I know to seek his help.....5 star personality together with his expertise ....a winning combination for any patient needs...

Dr. Chenven is a very professional and likeable doctor. When I walk into his office, all the staff great me by name and make the whole experience better. Dr. Chenven takes the time to explain treatment options, care following treatment and is really concerned about my welfare. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of this kind of service.

My Laser Prostatectomy

Dr. Eric S Chenven is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Dr. Eric S Chenven Is this you?