Dr. Eric S Chenven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Chenven?

Disrespectful

From beginning to end a horrible experience. Office staff is rude. No one returns phone calls. The doctor is very insulting & no respect. All he does is type info into his computer. Overall the worst doctor & office I've been to.

I would not be participating in this survey if it wasn't for Dr. Chenven. As I was turned away by another doctor, he stepped up to the plate and took on my case. I had kidney cancer. He is caring, precise, brilliant, resourceful and expediently gets you the medical care you need. And that is the short description of the kind of doctor he is. If the need arises, your best day would be the day you are cared for by Dr. Chenven. He is ABOVE AND BEYOND EXCELLENT!

The Best!

Dr. Chenven removed one of my kidneys (cancerous tumor) 5 years ago. His calm, confident demeanor made a difficult, scary situation tolerable. He's a talented surgeon and the procedure took place without any issues. Dr. Chenven and the entire office staff have been awesome during the last 5 years of followup exams, tests, etc!

Chenven review

Would I tell friend? I did. Would I choose him again? Idid. I have another follow up appointment and my wife made one also.

A great doctor that really listens to what you have to say and spends a proper time explaining the diagnosis and treatment plan.

Trust Dr. Chenven completely to provide excellent care

Dr. Chenven has been my doctor for 3 years. My primary care physician referred me because of an enlarged prostrate and high psa. He indicated that Dr. C had been able to resolve a complex issue that his father had, and that other urologists in the area were unable to treat. I find Dr. C to be professional, knowledgeable and competent, and can recommend him without reservation.

Old fashioned great medical care

I would recommend anyone I know to seek his help.....5 star personality together with his expertise ....a winning combination for any patient needs...

Dr. Chenven is a very professional and likeable doctor. When I walk into his office, all the staff great me by name and make the whole experience better. Dr. Chenven takes the time to explain treatment options, care following treatment and is really concerned about my welfare. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of this kind of service.

My Laser Prostatectomy

Honest consultation, my procedure was very acceptable.

cancerpatient

Dr. Chenven seemed overwhelmed and did not return my phone calls on several occasions when I was in pain and called his office. He did not answer my questions to my satisfaction.

caring and competent