Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Eric Clark
Dr. Eric Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Imlay City, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital, St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron and St. Joseph Mercy Oakland. Dr. Clark has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Clark is a very caring,compassionate,willing to listen to your medical issues. He listens then tells you what is best to get your medical conditon under control. Dr. Clark even makes house calls if you are to ill to get to his office. I had many medical issue's that I thought I would have to deal with the rest of my life. Not the case, as Dr. Clark has cured 2 of my illnesses, and is excellent for a Diabetic Dr also. My levels are the best in years!
Dr. Eric Clark of Imlay City, MI, is an incredible, phenomenal doctor. He is kind, loving, courteous, attentive, knowledgeable, and very supportive of natural choices. I have never felt judged, I have always felt supported, and he has always gone out of his way to help me in any way he can. We now drive from Saginaw down to Imlay City because there is no one like him. We've been going to him for nearly 6 years and we'll never change! You won't regret Dr. Clark! I only wish he could clone himself because he's so popular. But the best part? He's such a family guy that he keeps his work hours reasonable so he can be there for his kids. How can you beat that?!?!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions6800 Newark Rd, Imlay City, MI
Dr. Eric Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Imlay City, MI.