Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric E Coronato
Dr. Eric E Coronato, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL, with another office in Punta Gorda, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Surgery. Dr. Coronato is affiliated with Bayfront Health Port Charlotte. Dr. Coronato has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric E Coronato has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Eric E Coronato has the following 9 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 4 of 19
Met Dr Coronato in the hospital for an emergency. He was very attentive and knowledgeable. His staff contacted me to schedule follow up appointments. Authorization was obtained. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Pleasant office. but Small waiting room. Overall a great experience and would highly recommend Dr Coronato and his staff.
Have had good and bad experiences with this doc I guess it depends on his day but not consistent. Sometimes doesn't take you seriously with your particular issues. Misdiagnosis put me in the hospital 1 1/2 years ago. He does follow up well. Bedside manner is a know-it all attitude sometimes.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Coronato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Dr. Eric E Coronato accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric E Coronato is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.