Dr. Eric C Cox Is this you?

19 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eric C Cox?

I was not pleased with this doctor or his staff. I had originally scheduled my visit with his wife that is also in the same office. It took a month to be able to get into the office. When I set up the appointment, I informed them why I needed the appointment. When I was seen by a nurse she asked again why I was there. I explained and she said that I would not be able to see the doctor that day because an individuals first appointment is just to get to know them and decide if they want to keep you as a patient. After about an hour the doctor did finally see me. The first thing he asked was why I was there. I expalained the reason for my visit once again. He then indicated that I would have to come back later for my exam. I had to explain my frustrations quite rudely before I was finally allowed an exam. I finally got the prescription I needed and will never go back.