Dr. Eric W Crowe Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric W Crowe?

Best P-Doc I have ever been to, hands down.

Easily the best P-Doc I have ever been to in my life.

Dumb luck led me to the best psychiatrist I could have possibly found.

I found Dr. Crowe in a google search and made an appointment simply because he was the closest one I found with a medical interest in my particular affliction. I expected him to throw a script at me and send me out the door. Little did I know I had found a doctor who is genuinely interested in improving the lives and happiness of his patients. Rather than insisting that I take a medication, he makes a suggestion with the benefits/risks of each medication and allows me to make my own choice. He even takes time to listen to my own research and consider any suggestions I have regarding pharmacotherapy and carefully explains why my idea might be detrimental. More importantly, he seeks to eliminate the thought processes and point out the negative influences that exacerbate your condition. This isn't psychoanalysis hogwash; it is concrete advice that will improve your life. I could go on for pages but I think I have got my point across -- if you are experiencing psychiatric problems of any kind, see Dr. Crowe.

I would recommend this doctor to others who need a psychiatrist

Dr. Crowe was both professional and easy to talk to. He seemed like he cared about getting me to a place of peace and understanding of my disorders. He is the first psychiatric professional who was able to get me to hear the truth about and own my disorders. I did not feel judged, but I did feel like I had a doctor who knew how to help me get to a place to live the best life I can live. He has been available when I am in distress and appears to care about me getting balanced with both medications and therapy.

Exceptional Doc

He is always attentive when you are talking and is very thorough in helping you to figure what is happening or the reason for your actions or ways of thinking.

Dr. Eric W Crowe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.