Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Edwards MD
Dr. Eric Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jeanes Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Edwards has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Eric Edwards is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Edwards - Posted on January 4th, 2012
Dr. Edwards is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Lutheran Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Staten Island University Hospital North
13 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Eric Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric Edwards's office for more information.
65 Cromwell Ave Staten Island, NY : (718) 667-8100
1470 Madison Ave New York, NY : (212) 241-5308
150 55th St Brooklyn, NY : (718) 630-7000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.