Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Daiter has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Eric Daiter has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Eric Daiter is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Competent and compassionate care in joy and crisis
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric Daiter - Posted on May 20th, 2014
Dr Daiter is a competent and compassionate man. I had a history of repeated miscarriages as a woman over 40 and he helped me deliver a heAlthy baby girl when previous doctors had failed. He zeroed in on my problem and I was blessed with a second child. He had the patience to give me his cell phone number and walk me through the first trimester. Every time the baby looked better and better on the ultrasound, he rejoiced with us! I was 43. If you are a woman with a history of repeated losses i strongly advise you to seek the help of this doctor. You are not one of the herd lol of women in a waiting room. You are treated on a very personal level and it is that experience which makes you BELIEVE. You need to believe you have a chance to conceive a healthy baby. Sometimes things dont go as planned with any pregancy...As a woman now of 45 going on 46 he helped me though a dnc and laporoscopy with great care and concern. I have two healthy children now a six year old and.my two year old who was a blessing from the repeated loss care of dr daiter. My family and I will never forget him for. Bringing us our dear two year old baby. London victoria who models in nyc. Im grateful that he got me through this recent ectopic threat and am ready to say my family is complete. When you are doc. Shopping think of who willgive you their cell number ...your dreams of a baby may be only a call away.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNEW JERSEY FERTILITY AND REPRODUCTIVE, 34 Progress St # 36, Edison, NJ
Dr. Eric Daiter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Edison, NJ.