Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric H Dellinger has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I was pregnant with identical twins and considered "high risk" because I am diabetic. I had to get an ultrasound twice a month. There are several doctors in the office he works for and I managed to see Dr. Dellinger more than any other doctors there. I would specifically ask for any doctor other than Dr. Dellinger but always ended getting him after my ultrasounds. Dr. Dellinger never took the time to look at my file/chart before coming to see me and would often state things about me that were not accurate. He would tell me that I was having faternal twins, in my case I was having identical twins. I hadn't gained that much weight so he told me to eat a lot and eat whatever I wanted to gain weight, in my case I was diabetic so I can't eat whatever I wanted. He one time told me that he wasn't aware that I was diabetic even though the previous time I saw him before, he had to write me a prescription to refill my Glyubride. Reviewing a patients file/chart is very important!
32 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1986
Pike County Memorial Hospital
Dr. Eric H Dellinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric H Dellinger in this video.
Dr. Eric H Dellinger is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greenville, SC.