Dr. Eric S Dessner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Dessner?

great experience

This was a very convenient location. The office seemed well organized and the doctor explained everything in detail. Will return

awesome doctor !!

would highly recommend !

Visit Scheduled at 81 Willougby St, Brooklyn

Seen and Diagnosed within 45 Minutes. Dr.Dessner was Gentle, attentive and educational. Wait time was less than 5 minutes.

Incredible wait time

On my first visit to Dr. Dessner I waited over 1 hr to see him. When I booked my second appointment I recounted my first experience and specifically asked would the Dr. see me on time, they assured me he would. After waiting 30 minutes with 20 other patients in the room I left. I will be finding a more professional doctor.

satisfied customer

I recently brought my 5 year old son to dr dessner for a routine examination after he failed a screening exam in his school. I figured that as long as I was going to an eye doctor, I might as well have my own glasses check. Let me say that I have never had a more thorough and enjoyable exam. He put my son at ease and somehow managed to get this squeamish child to accept eye drops in his eyes and even smile. I was surprised to learn that in addition to needing glasses, my son also was colorblind making me a carrier! I had no idea. When my turn came, he switched effortlessly into an adult demeanor and spoke articulately about the complexity of dry eye complaints. I recommend Dr Dessner for the entire family as he is very human and compassionate and knowledgeable.