Dr. Eric Dinnerstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Dinnerstein?

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

What I appreciate most is the time Dr. D. spends with me to explain my case and further care.

Not impressed, actually insulted instead.

Posted on April 28th, 2014

He looked at a list of symptoms that had brought me to him that I was very concerned about. Such as migraines, pressure in my head upon laying down, ringing in ears, dizziness, memory loss, vision issues. He said, "I don't have time to go through all of these, let's just talk about the migraines." Then he saw a mental health diagnosis in my chart. He asked if I was stable, and I quote- "Because you don't look like you are...you know..." I'm not sure what ignorant comment he stopped himself from sputtering out there. After all of that he decided that I should take the migraine medication my family Dr. prescribed and see what happens. There was a complete dismissal of my other symptoms and utter lack of respect for me as a patient. I will never see this "Professional" again.

Posted on May 16th, 2016