Dr. Eric D Donnenfeld Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Eric D Donnenfeld?

One of the top surgeons in the world

Dr Donnenfeld is simply the best! Ever wonder who eye surgeons trust to take out their cataracts? Dr Donnenfeld!! Being an ophthalmologist I had unlimited options. I have to admit it was a little intimidating being the patient and not the doctor. I did extensive research to chose the right surgeon. (i knew if i had even a small complication i could be out of work) I live and practice in New Jersey and felt so strongly about Dr Donnenfeld's credentials that i travelled to long island to be evaluated. I didn't play the "doctor card". i just made an appointment like every other patient and went thru the complete evaluation. When it came time to discuss the actual operation i did disclose i was an eye surgeon. After meeting with Dr Donnenfeld the choice was a no brainer. I had complete trust in him and his staff. I am the HAPPIEST patient!!! Everything went perfect. I chose to have laser cataract surgery with some astigmatism correction. My vision is awesome. I couldn't believe how great it was on day 1 and it keeps getting better! The staff at the office and the surgery center was superb both friendly and professional. I give Eric Donnenfeld my highest unconditional recommendation! Simply the best. If you want to go where the eye surgeons go for their cataract surgery...Eric Donnenfeld MD!!! The Best!!!!

I will never return

Dr.Donnenfeld does not wash his hands after seeing a patient nor before his next patient .He does not wear gloves either. He overbooks .If you come into any of his offices your wait time far exceeds one hour .There are literally hundreds of people in the waiting area .

Very disappointed with my cataract surgery.

I' be been using Dr. Donnenfeild for years now trying to correct my keratoconis with no luck so far. My appointmet wait time is up to over 3 hrs waiting for him. I am going to look for another Dr. So if you have 4 + hrs to waist use him if not find a different Dr

worth the trip

I flew in from Los Angeles to have Dr. Donnenfeld perform my surgery

The Greatest

One of the topic eye surgeons in the country

Dr. Eric D Donnenfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CT.