Dr. Eric Driscoll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Driscoll?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2017

Excellent Practioner

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Truly cares about patients, takes his time, sometimes brutally honest about weight and health issues, but its for my own good. And for the previous review, Dr. Driscoll didn't have a PA in 2008.

Dr. Driscoll is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on December 10th, 2008

I was a patient of his for almost 6 yrs. He is a true professional, kind, caring...makes phone calls to you personally..I never had a problem where I couldn't get into see him the same day.

Would hve sued if my mother wasn't a patient

Posted on August 18th, 2008

Dr. Driscoll allowed his PA to make too many decisions. He misdiagnosed me twice, almost causing permanent paralysis.

This doctor is great!

Posted on April 17th, 2008

I've only been seeing Dr. Driscoll for about 1 year or so now. I came to him after seeing my previous doctor for quite a few years & not being so happy with his bedside manner and the fact that he rushed me threw each visit. Dr. Driscoll is so caring and relaxed and doesn't make you feel like he's in a hurry to get you out. During my first visit he did all these test on me that my previous doctor had never done. He makes you so comfortable that you don't mind showing him your most uncomfortable body parts. Even if it looks digusting his facial express never lets you know it. He's good at refferals and following up on things. And he's good at telling the truth about the doctors he referring you to. Even though I'm a fairly new patient I feel he is still a good doctor for anyone looking for a doctor.

Posted on June 18th, 2017