Dr. Eric W Dunlop Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Eric W Dunlop?

Great doctor unitl he switched tp MDVIP. Then out with the old patients unless you were willing to pay an annual fee for the "privlige" to see him. Uhmmm?

Terrible Office Staff

Office staff are very disorganized and do not work together as a single practice. I called today as I'm out of refills on a medication and my pharmacy directed me to call my doctor. Apparently the person "who handles this for Dr. Dunlop is out sick today" and I was told to "call back tomorrow". She never inquired as to any of my personal details, the medication, if I was out of my medication (I am). I can get this over the counter at a lower dosage, but her primary goal was to get rid of me because I wasn't her patient.

Terrible staff but a nice doctor.

Dr. Dunlop is a nice personable Doctor but he just does not have much interest in dealing with my Type II Diabetes. I feel that I have directed my care more than he has. However, I have given the most negative review of his staff who are not knowledgeable about office procedures, manners, etc. i called to see if I could get my prescription filled because it had expired. There is absolutely no one who does follow up care at the office like notifying me that my prescription is running out and that I need to make an appointment, etc. So I called to see if I could get the doctor to make an emergency refill as I was out of my meds. The staff said that he was gone for the next five days. I asked if he had someone as a back up and they said no. I asked if there was a PA I could talk to and they said no. So I attempted to give them my information to see if they could get a message to the Dr. Dunlop for me and they said to hold on. then they said that since they had not received the fax from the pharmacy yet, they could do nothing else. I tried to explain that the fax was coming shortly but she kept interrupting me and just kept repeating that they had not received the fax yet. I lost my cool and asked her to shut up for one minute so I could give her my information. But she just wouldn't let me. I finally hung up frustrated. Last year this same problem happened and I kept calling back but did not get any action until I showed up in person. I kept my cool that time, but I refuse to patronize a doctor whose staff is so rude.

Knee and lower back pain

He was too quick to suggest surgery without offering alternatives such as physical therapy or pain management first.

Dr. Eric W Dunlop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.