Dr. Eric S Dunn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Dunn?

Poor time management ; my appointment time was 11:45- at 12:45 I was still waiting. An emergency came in at about 1:00 and was taken right in- everyone waiting completely understood. At 1:15 I was finally seen. Doctor thoroughly examined and diagnosed my issue. He answered most of my questions. I think he's s very good practitioner, just overbooked.

Very discourteous staff. Charges extra for refraction Never been treated so unprofessionaly Never Again Ever

Very happy

I brought my elderly father to Dr. Dunn. I was very happy. Excellent all around...

Great results with cataract surgery

Went for second opinion after being told that I needed a lens that would cost thousands out of pocket. Dr. Dunn did a great job with traditional lenses which were more appropriate for my eyes and lifestyle with wonderful results.