Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric Bosworth has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric Bosworth has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Eric Bosworth has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric Bosworth is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This is my second appointment with the team and I have nothing but a great experience. They got me in early and the doctors nurse, Antoinette has been great. Dr. Bosworth spent 45 minutes with me and was very thorough explains the process, recovery and all the risks involved with my knee surgery needs. All I would say is the experience I have had to this post had been nothing less then outstanding. I hope the surgery meets the bar this team has already set.
Very much was looking forward to my apt with this surgeon. I wanted to gain the knowledge and direction I should take with the severe degeneration of my knee. After waiting an hour and expressing "that concern" with his associate, he greeted me with nothing short of hostility and demonstrated "no concern" with my care. My voiced concerns were only that.....no raised voices. Upon the conclusion of the visit (gaining no useful information and feeling very dismayed), Dr. Bosworth concluded by making this remark, "it wasn't a good idea to yell at my medical associates to get in the good graces of the doctors". No "yelling" took place, only a concern as to no acknowledgement of my waiting time. My care was only focused on the information he received from his associate. Professionalism and medical expertise were absent. Given his "bedside manner", I would never trust his medical skills.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Marys Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Bosworth, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Vancouver, WA, in this video.
Dr. Eric Bosworth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.