Dr. Eric Johnson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric Johnson?

Great Person

Posted on November 20th, 2013

Dr. Johnson is very concerned about his patients. The great thing to know even though you may have to wait a while in the waiting room, once you get in to see him you will understand why. He spends a lot of one on one time with his patients. He explains everything to you and gives you the time to ask any questions you have while you there. I would highly recommend Dr Johnson to anyone and would like to thank him for taking care of me and my problems.

Posted on September 10th, 2012

He is very thorough and patient when he is doing his job. He explains his findings clearly and also allows the patient plenty of time to ask questions.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Johnson is a wonderful doctor who cares strongly about his patients and their wellness. I began seeing Dr. Johnson as a teenager due to a form of SVT I was experiencing. He kept a close watch on me due to the fact that I am very athletic and involved in sports. As I entered my early 20s, my condition worsened. Dr. Johnson immediately took care of me. He diagnosed me accurately, and he performed an ablation in 2004. It was a great success! I am so thankful to have Dr. Johnson taking care of me!

Secound chance on a normal life

Posted on May 21st, 2009

I owe Dr. Johnson more then I can ever repay. Thank you sir for everything.Our prayers are with you and your family

Posted on December 21st, 2016