Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric J Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 63
He is the best doctor I have been to in a very long time. He makes everything very easy to understand and is seems very caring of all issues his patients are going thorough. Dr.Edwards is a fantastic doctor, he kept in close contact with me from start to finish. He very much cares about about his patients. Eric Edwards is a very caring and professional doctor, concerned with your whole lifestyle, not just a particular problem. He answers all questions with patience, gives advice when asked, and I find him to be extremely knowledgable in his field.
Great bedside manner. Dr.Edwards really put me at ease and addressed all of my concerns. Truly an awesome and genuine person
27 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Johns Medical Center
Dr. Eric J Edwards accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric J Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.