Dr. Eric I Egozi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric I Egozi?

I've been going to Dr Egozi for at least ten years...I have always been extremely happy with all of his procedures. I feel at my age ( 66) I have never felt and looked better. I would highly recommend his services....

A Doctor who listens

Dr. Egozi is the most honest, sincere and patient surgeon I have ever met. He actually listens to you and tells you what to realistically expect. Although from my experience with him, it's usually better than what he said. Which is an added bonus... His staff is hands down the "Best" Sincerely Mr.s Cooper

The ONLY plastic surgeon to see for a breast augmentation!

I received a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Egozi and am more than satisfied with my results! Dr. Egozi and his staff are caring and made sure I was as comfortable as possible throughout the entire process. Thank you Dr. Egozi and staff!

What a great Doctor, Dr. Egozi answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. He made me feel very comfortable. His office staff was also very friendly.

Talented and caring

I had 5 breast surgeries prior to meeting Dr. Egozi. Let me tell you he is incredibly talented and gifted. He made me feel like a woman again. Not only was he able to make my breasts look normal again but made them look beautifull. My friends are jealous. I am thankfull every day I look in the mirror and try on new clothes.

Excellent. He amswered all of my questions and I had seen 3 other plastc surgeons prior to him. He did my breast surgery and I LOVE THEM. He's GREAT.