Dr. Eric Eifler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Eifler?

Great Experience

Posted on December 10th, 2017

Dr. Eifler and the office staff are very friendly and professional. Everyone on the team took the time to listen to my concerns and throughly explain my options to develop a treatment plan moving forward. I feel at ease and confident putting my healthcare in their hands and look forward to getting back to being active under their expertise and guidance.

Shoulder pain

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I went to go see the doctor because of my shoulder pain. Had an x-ray done before I had my office visit. The PA was very knowledgeable and came right to the point. The doctor followed up shortly there after. Very pleased with service

Attentive

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I want to say that both Jordan and Dr Eifler were very professional, caring and strive to meet your needs. Theie goal is to get results to make toy feel better. I am so glad i was referred over to their office. I have a new doctor i can feel comfortable with and trust.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Direct process from understanding the issue, validating the MRI results and providing a diagnosis with an action plan. Dr Eifler’s recommendation fit me personally.

Posted on October 10th, 2017

Such a nice professional Dr.

Great office

Posted on October 5th, 2017

They got me right in. They are very helpful and attentive. Dr Eric was very nice

Posted on September 19th, 2017

He was very rude made my mother leave with my children( who were behaving at the time) will never go there again and will not recommend to anyone.

Awesome!

Posted on July 11th, 2017

He explained all my options thoroughly. Was very nice and Helpful.

Highly Recommended!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Great experience and very much recommend Dr. Eifler.

If you want the best knee surgeon around ... pick Dr. Eifler!!

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I am 86 and had an excellent outcome!! Dr. Eifler took the time to explain everything....he never rushed through an appointment and he always looked me straight in the eyes and answered every question i had. I did everything he told me to do and i am walking great now!! Never pain over 2!! Great Doctor!! He is trustworthy and honest !! I would highly recommend Dr. Eifler!!

Posted on March 25th, 2017

If you want an excellent knee doctor pick Dr. Eric Eifler!!! He only does knees and shoulders. I found him on the internet and he had excellent reviews. The first time I saw him I liked him right away. When he talks to you he zeros in and looks you straight in the eyes. I am 86 and got a total knee replacement. I did everything he told me to do and I had a great outcome. I had very little pain. He is straight forward, excellent surgeon, honest, trust worthy , confident and you will feel at ease the first time you meet him. If you need a knee replacement why don't you give Dr Eifler a try. By the way his staff is great!!

Dr. Eifler should wear a cape to work instead of a lab coat, he is a real-life hero! I have had chronic knee pain for 10+ years. The last 12 months have been very tough, I could hardly walk and I was not sleeping due to the pain. Dr. Eifler & his staff are amazing & very caring. He performed surgery to repair a meniscal tear & damage from arthritis. For the first time in a long time, I can sleep/exercise without pain. Thank you, Dr. Eifler! Dr. Eifler should wear a cape to work instead of a lab coat, he is a real-life hero!

Posted on March 8th, 2017