Dr. Eric D Engeron Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.9

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eric D Engeron?

very uncaring cardiologist, rude, unprofessional

I was having a serious heart arrhythmia, hospitalized for 4 days, and advised to follow-up with a cardiologist. My usual doctor was off on this day so they had me see Dr. Engeron. He was just awful! He was rude, uncaring, did not want to be asked questions, and he even made fun of the fact that I had looked up my disorder on the Mayo Clinic website! (in my opinion, this is 2012,who doesn't do research?) When the nurse did my EKG and it was abnormal, Dr Engeron would not talk with me again, I had asked him to compare the EKG from the hospital with this one. He spent a total of 10 minutes with me, and said when I asked a question, "Look, you've taken up way too much of my time" He was just awful, I wish I had known; I am an RN and a heart patient...I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!

Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent

Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.

Dr. Eric D Engeron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houma, LA.