Dr. Eric Eskioglu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Eskioglu?

in 2007 after a full blown stroke, he placed stents in my blocked neck arteries for a full recovery. He is one of the highest talented surgeons I know.

He saved my life! I will be forever grateful.

LINDA

DR E IS THE SOLE REASON MY BROTHER IS ALIVE TODAY. HE IS THE GREATEST. NOW THAT MY BROTHER HAS MOVED BACK TO MICHIGAN, I HOPE TO FIND OUT WHERE DR E IS GOING WHEN HE LEAVES LEE MEMORIAL.....WE MAY NEED TO CALL ON HIM AGAIN.

Compression fracture - Bck

Dr. E is my hero!!!! I sustained a broken back and with his ability to perform one of the most up to date procedures, which few doctors in the country do..I was repaired under local anesthesia and able to return home the day after surgery at Health Park in Fort Myers. God Bless him. He and his entire staff were always compassionate and professional and always concerned about my comfort. Brillant and God sent!

The Greatest!!!

I had a brian aneurysm coiled.Dr.E and his staff are very kind & patient. They take the time to fully explain everything in terms you can understand so you can make an informed decision. Although I have moved away from the Fort Myers area I still return to Dr.E for my follow up angiograms. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my brain.

Dr.E is a caring brilliant surgeon.I have bee seen by 3 neuro surgeons.dr. E. presented the best option.I am trusting him with my life and rest assured he can perform this dificult surgery.Dr.e works hand in hand with all his staff,from his brilliant PA Katty to his ICU nurses,you are always their priority.he treats families with care and respects their questions,and answers them.5 star Dr.

Dr Eskioglu is the best endovascular neurosurgeon.

Highly Recommend Dr. E.

Family member had a cavernous malformation which Dr. E. was able to diagnose and surgically remove. It was wonderful to find a doctor that could speak to a patient in a way that was easy to understand and comprehend (we had visited 5 previously!). All of the risks associated with the surgery were explained. With the information we received from Dr. Eskioglu and his assistant Katie, we were completely confident in having them perform the surgery. The surgery was a success.