Dr. Eric J Ex Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Ex?

Dr Ex went above and beyond for my little girl who has an intestine issue. He was EXTREMELY knowledgeable and his bedside manner was awesome. When we had to get transferred to kosairs, he called and checked on us which reassured me. I could not have asked for someone to take better care of my little one. THANK YOU DR EX!!!

Great bedside manner and very thorough !

Dr. Ex was totally committed to helping my daughter and myself through a very dificult time. He made sure she got the help she needed above and beyond his work at St. Patricks. He is a wonderful docto r

Asthma