Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric F Weber MD
Dr. Eric F Weber, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Slinger, WI. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weber is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric F Weber has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric F Weber has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Eric F Weber is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric F Weber - Posted on November 26th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric F Weber - Posted on March 4th, 2009
Dr. Weber is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1975
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Dr. Eric F Weber Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
More about Dr. Eric F Weber
I earned my medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. I completed my residency in internal medicine at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals in Springfield, Illinois. I am board certified in internal medicine. I believe the office visit is the best time to assess the needs of the patient. By talking in-depth about the problems, I am able to provide the best treatment. I am also a diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners. I am a diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners and an associate of the American College of Physicians. My wife and I currently reside in Washington County. In my spare time, I enjoy raising wildflowers and trees, traveling, family activities and eating ethnic foods.
Locations & DirectionsAURORA HEALTH CENTER, 1061 E Commerce Blvd, Slinger, WI
Dr. Eric F Weber is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Slinger, WI.