Dr. Eric Farron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Farron?

Posted on March 27th, 2017

I have had more than one bad experience with this office. the doctors are great and knowledgeable but the staff is a different story. I have to make an appointment with the doctor to do the simplest thing like get test results because the the staff keeps shuffling you around from one person to the next and they seem like they do not like or want to work..

Two workers, too much

Posted on October 10th, 2015

While I was going there, one if the nurses a short chubby Latino woman and the receptionist, a short chubby African American woman would have me wait over an hour every time. I would try and make an appointment, because I would see people come in after me and go right in before me, but each time the receptionist would tell me not to. Then as I had become upset, the two women started talking about me openly. Eric and Robert Farron are great doctors, but dealing with that crap before I was able to see them, was a waste of time. I was coming there for about a year before I left. If you could deal with crappy customer service, then go to these doctors, because I was satisfied with their service, but if not, don't even bother. I remember even going back to my first visit they tried to bring my son in the back where I couldn't see him, because he is so cute and I told him to stay with me. I think it would be a much better office if they got rid of those two women. There are two other nurses there who are great, but I was rarely able to deal with them. Thank God I got to write a review.

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

Great doctor.

Kind, thorough and compassionate care...a diamond in the rough!

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Farron is timely, professional, extremely knowledgable, and attentive. I've been to many physicians over the couse of my life and I can trul ...

Excellent, compassionate care

Posted on April 5th, 2009

Dr. Farron is not only skilled at his craft, but he has impeccable bedside manner as well. Always timely, thorough, kind and courteous, he is truly a rare breed. It goes without saying, I give the highest of recommendations!

Posted on March 30th, 2009