Dr. Eric Fishman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eric Fishman?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Good Technically Good Personally

I am a 72 year old man who he has helped with two operations on my peripheral vascular system. I had good results twice with him. Also I would say we have a good doctor patient relationship. He explains things to me very well which is important to me. Unusually kind person. Would recommend.

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!!!

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Fishman! He is unprofessional, and honestly does not know what he's doing! I now have a giant scar on my leg from a minor procedure and had to have another doctor finish what he started! I waited 45 minutes or more for him at several of my appointments. Oh- and his nurse answers his phone so that he can talk to his friends while he's doing surgery! He should not be practicing medicine - please do NOT use this doctor... you will regret it if you do!!!!

Doctor's Response

other doctor

Dr. Eric Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Purchase, NY.