Have you seen Dr. Eric J Foltz?

Definately not a Migraine Specialist

Referred to them for Migraine headaches. I have had Migraines for 40+ years and have a fairly good understanding of what causes mine and what is needed for treatment. My reason for calling them was for a new Migraine Drug Released in Sept. of 2018. that has proven to be very successful in greatly reducing Migraines. (I was on the clinical drug trial) They had no idea this drug was available (one of two new drugs in last 6 months) Office staff was clearly lacking in knowledge and the ability to assist with any thing.

Misdiagnosed and lied to about my insurance coverage

He said I might have epilepsy and ran several tests that didn't prove anything. He also said my insurance covered everything which was a lie. Now I'm being harassed to pay medical bills from him he said were covered.

Misdiagnosed me with Epilepsy

First let me start off by saying, DO NOT go here. Even if its your only option and you're looking to get in somewhere quick. Wait for the real deal. On my very first appointment with Dr. Foltz, I explained to him that I had passed out. He immediately wrote me a prescription for Anti-Epileptic drugs even though I had had ZERO tests done and had only met with him once. I refused the meds and came back the next week for an EEG. After my EEG, i was called in and he informed me my EEG was abnormal and i needed to start on medication immediately. I then started on medication but always felt like something was wrong. I decided to get a second opinion and asked the office staff to send my information to a new neurologist which they refused to do. Then I asked for my EEG disk to have it read by another neurologist and it took them a month to get it to me. Once i finally go my EEG disk, it was blank. They gave me two more EEG disks and they were both blank as well. When I finally got a working EEG disk, I brought it to my new neurologist who read it and SAID MY EEG WAS NORMAL. I WAS MISDIAGNOSED WITH EPILEPSY. Thank goodness I followed my gut and got a second opinion or I would be living the rest of my life thinking I had Epilepsy. So again, DO NOT GO HERE. Not only was the office staff horrible all around, so was the doctor.

diagnosis based on nerve conduction study was flatly wrong, and inappropriate referral based on that was a waste of my time; other neurologists confirmed misdiagnosis

On top of his game

Very skeptical seeing a doctor so young ~ my fears were put aside quickly with his apparent knowledge & taking time to listen attentively to me. My concerns with any and everything were addressed and Dr. Foltz has continued his great care with me after all these years. Highly recommrnd. Office staff are good & his medical assistant is of the charts wonderful.

Don't let the reviews sway you to see this Dr.

This doctor does not take his time whatsoever to get all the aspects of your medical condition. I was expecting more from his having a fair amount of good reviews but they could not be further from the truth. Save yourself the trouble of setting an appointment and the disappointment. You will be in and out without getting any valuable information and leave only with any prescription with zero specifics about the medication.

Needed a miracle and got one

I have seen so many neurologists but none by far as nice or sincere as Dr foltz. He actually asked me serious questions and didn't look at me like I was stupid and treated me like I was a real person. Granted I am out of work because of the tests I have to take but he is an actually caring Dr. I would recommend him a million times over to anyone. Dr foltz is by far the best dr I have seen.

It takes a long time to get an appointment with Dr. Foltz; however, when you do get an appointment the wait time is very short and he is very nice.

He didn't know what was wrong with me and wouldn't even look at my medical records, X-rays, MRI. He made no comment about my condition, and there was no referral to someone who may know. He seemed very callus. He knew I was at my wits end, but didn't care. I have complained to my insurance company.

Staff management and follow up

Dr. Foltz spent about 5 minutes with me. He ordered some tests and indicated his staff would follow up. 4 weeks later no follow, when I contracted staff was told that hospital had info and had tried to contact me. However, there was not contact record on my phone. I followed up with hospital and was told that they had not contacted me because they requested additional info on the order (x2) and never received reply from MDs office.

Exceptional Customer Service and Health Care

Dr. Foltz really cared about what was going on in my case. He listened to me and asked questions. He did a good exam and made a treatment plan. I was a ease. It was hard coming to a new doctor after 12 years with my old one. But I have been with Dr. Foltz now for over a year, I feel VERY secure that my healthcare is in the right hands. In fact he even treats my baby girl

Rude, doesn't answer questions.

Dr. Eric J Foltz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.