Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric Fonkalsrud?

A WONDERFUL SURGEON AND HUMAN BEING

I am a patient of Dr. Fonkalsrun from way back in 1989. I have been well since my surgery, two stage surgery for the removal of a severe case of Ulcerative Colitis I'd had for 20 years. I had a complete coke to your and ileoanal pull through which completely changed my health and my life. I will be forever grateful for his expertise and caring. He hugs too.

Pectus Excavatum

17 years ago, he consulted on my pectus excavtum and I had the surgery performed at OHSU when I was 21 years old. With his recommendation and surgery, I am 100% healthy from the operation. Couldn't be happier.

Amazing Surgeon

Performed an omphalocele Surgery on one of my twins. He did a purse tie suture where her belly button should be it looks better than a lot of belly buttons I have seen. My daughter went home within 6 days of her surger which was done hours after birth and has never had a single problem. She is 17 years old now.