Dr. Eric P Fontenot Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eric P Fontenot?

This Dr. can go POUND SALT

Does NOT and WILL NOT send out appointment reminders. Made an appointment 1 year ago. So, like every other normal person without a reminder, I missed it Spoke with his Nurse and she told me they would not be changing this method. I should have remembered or put it in my calendar. OK, you got me there. It is my fault I guess. But the Dr. did make sure to send out a reminder to pay the $30 NO SHOW FEE. My my, the system to keep me healthy is crap, but the system to keep them paid works fine. Go figure. After I asked about this policy and complained they sent me a letter that Dr. Fontenot would no longer be my doctor. My response to that..."you can go pound salt Dr."

COPD