Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric G Fox has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eric G Fox has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Eric G Fox has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
There have been times when no other patients were in the waiting room but I still had to wait almost an hour in the waiting room. Once I needed a document signed by my Dr. for court and his office manager gave me a really hard time about it, I ended op having to reschedule my court day. Needs to be more friendly and expect his staff to do as well. Other than that, he is very professional and good.
I realize Doctors are busy and see many patients during their day. I also realize they often get stupid questions and they may get tired of having to dumb down their words for some of us less educated folk, but if you don't have the patience for such things then maybe he picked the wrong career! I have seen Doctor Fox a total of five times and every time was worse than the last and there wont be a next time. He NEVER spent more than three minutes in the room with me EVER! He was rude to my husband by telling him to move when he was trying to help me get up onto the table because I am disabled and was having trouble. I wont even say some of the harassing things he actually spoke to me in front of my husband that finally decided me not to ever return to him. I will just say that even being a Christian I struggled greatly to not say the things I wanted to say in response to his words that day and left furious and embarassed, but triumphant that I had held my tongue!
31 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Medical Center East
Dr. Eric G Fox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric G Fox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murfreesboro, TN.