Dr. Eric Francis Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Eric Francis?

A Caring and Professional Doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2017

My health is good for a "Double 7" lady! I do have to keep a check because of a medication that I take. Dr. Francis is all the things said about him from other reviews: caring, listening, thorough, knowledgeable, a great sense of humor and quick to get to the answer for any concern that I have. New Braunfels, TX and this area is fortunate to have Dr. Francis.

Kindness

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Dr Francis is one of the nicest Drs. I have ever met. He never rushes thru your appointment. He is very easy to talk to and helps with all your concerns.I have never had to wait very long for my appointment. Very happy

DR FRANCIS BEST FAMILY DOCTOR WE'VE. ENCOUNTERED

Posted on August 24th, 2017

My husband and I are seniors and presented to Dr Francis with a myriad of problems common to people our age. In addition each of us were noted to have conditions that were or could have been life threatening. Thanks to his prompt and accurate referrals we are now enjoying better health and health care than we have had in years.

GREAT DOCTOR!!!

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Dr. Francis is patient and "listens to his patients". He is thorough, kind and has excellent diagnostic skills. He takes care of my issues immediately, thoroughly, and effectively. He is "ACES" in my book. Bonnie

Posted on July 18th, 2017

Thorough supportive friendly. Easy to talk to

So Far I like it

Posted on June 10th, 2017

The office personnel and health care staff are all courteous and professional. Dr. Francis is good at listening to my concerns and asks questions about my health in general regardless for why at his office. Highly recommended.

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Caring and easy to talk to.

Dr. Francis

Posted on June 7th, 2017

Dr. Francis is the best! He goes right to the heart of the problem and works with the patient for a good solution. I continue to be impressed each time I see him.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

On last visit, I was worked in for a visit same day prior to a holiday weekend, as we had concerns with a break out, and did not want it to escalate during the holiday. He gave me the same unhurried attention as my prior visits. Always shows genuine concern and tries to treat with non prescription if possible. I am really liking my choice of PCP

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr Francis listens to his patients. He involves the patient in treatment decisions. That makes the patient much more comfortable with the treatment. He is also responsive when something happens between appointments. My husband and I are very thankful for Dr Francis.

Retired

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Dr. Francis is the 4th PCP I've had since moving to New Braunfels in 2005. I hope to stay with him 'forever'. He is the most friendly, concerned, knowledgeable, and generally interested in his patient. He NEVER rushes through an appointment. He's the 1st doctor I've ever had who will actually communicate with me via email through the Patient Portal. We have resolved several issues this way without needing to make an appointment. How many physicians would do that? He's a Keeper, for sure!

Posted on June 11th, 2016

Absolutely the best PCP I have ever had!