Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Franck
Dr. Eric Franck, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Franck is affiliated with Aurora St Lukes Medical Center Inc, Aurora Sinai Medical Center and Aurora Psychiatric Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Franck has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Eric Franck is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He was the best, my daughter was 8 and never had any procedures done and he made her feel soooo comfortable, she is always talking about him, he took her for a tour around the hospital, he was singing songs, he just made her first experience at the hospital great and thats what i wanted i would recommend dr franck to anyone, she will never forget him.
Dr. Franck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aurora St Lukes Medical Center Inc
Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Aurora Psychiatric Hospital
Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Aurora Medical Center of Washington County
Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
Aurora St Lukes South Shore
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
Alta Bates Summit MC-Alta BatesHerrick Campus
Dominican HospSanta Cruz, Ca
20 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Franck in this video.
Dr. Eric Franck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.