Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric I Francke has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Eric I Francke has the following 5 expertise
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Back Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Showing 5 of 30
I would say be very careful, and if workmans comp sends you here ask for a different Dr. I have waited very long to be seen even being on time. I was told to have the dr explain my diagnosis and this dr told me to find a new Dr. He has no compassion for certain pts. He wants to keep your medical open so he can be paid but he does not have your interest at heart. On the other hand his medical assistant is very nice.
Having experienced the big ortho machines of two other local offices, I was keenly impressed with Pinnacle's staff and Dr Francke. Easy to schedule, worked hard to make things smooth and easy, the nurses were superbly intelligent, the doctor as patient and answered all my questions, and offered informative diagnosis and prognosis. I FELT LIKE A PERSON, not a number or another tick in the money machine.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Eric I Francke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPinnacle Orthopaedics, 3672 Marathon Cir Ste 200, Austell, GA
Dr. Eric I Francke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austell, GA.