Dr. Eric Frizzell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Frizzell?

Great doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Great doctor, attentive, explained everything to me in detail.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Frizzel after Dr. Chu removed my gallbladder. Dr. Chu was the 2nd surgeon referral I received for my gallbladder attacks. I had NO confidence in the 1st surgeon, who repeatedly told me "there was no reason for him to medically or legally remove my gallbladder". I suffered another year with pain and vomiting, until I went back to my family doctor, who then referred me to Dr. Chu. He was very pleasant, confident and told me that he was 95% sure gallbladder surgery would "fix the problem". He also told me that often times a HIDA scan will indicate the gallbladder as functioning properly, when in fact it is diseased and needs to come out. So within days of my first visit, surgery was scheduled. Dr. Chu found that not only was my gallbladder diseased and full of sludge, but my bile duct tube was enlarged. He referred me to Dr. Frizzell, who removed several hard, large stones and sludge from my bile duct tube and inserted a temporary stent. Thanks to Dr. Chu and Dr. Frizzell, I can say that for the FIRST time in 2 years or more, I have been free of abdominal pain and no vomiting, since having the gallbladder removed and the bile duct tube unclogged. I just can't say enough good things about these two doctors. I only wish I had been referred to them to start with instead of the negative surgeon. Yes, I would definitely refer Dr. Frizzell to family and friends. I would definitely use his services in the future.Thank you so much Dr. Frizzell!!

Wonder GI Doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Frizzell is a wonderful doctor. I came to him for treatmeant after having a GI office not help me with any of my symptoms. I was suffering with IBS for years after having gallbladder surgery. While I am not 100% healed Dr. Frizzell has worked with me to help relive many of my symptoms. His office staff is very friendly. They have an onsite pharmacy which makes getting prescriptions easy. Dr. Frizzell is VERY caring, personable, and compassionate which you don't see in many doctors these days. He takes a lot of time with his patients. I have never felt rushed in any of my appointments. His office is great at returning calls and getting back to you.

Posted on September 16th, 2015