Dr. Eric G Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric G Johnson?

shows concern even for things that I am not concerned with such as my lab work always able to see me even on short notice pleasant

Dr. Johnson has been my doctor for 39 years, he is good, sometimes you might have to wait a few minutes to see him but it 's worth it because when are in the exam room you have his compete attention and not treated like livestock to rushe out of the room.

Wonderful DR been going to him for 25yrs

visit

satisfied

Office Visit

Everything was outstanding as usual. Believe we have the best family practice there is. May be biased, have been his patient for over 30 years.

Caring thoughtful He has been my Dr. for over years.

First Visit

After my PCP retired this year,I called to get an appointment with my Family Practice in Ft.Mill and they said it would be three weeks out.Well ,I was sick now.They even have walk-in hours every morning and they told me i would have to have an appt. for that too.So,my sister suggested Dr. Johnson and I had an appointment with him in less than a week.I was so pleased with him.He covered every aspect of any current and past problems.He ordered blood work which had not been done in well over a year.Needless to say I am happy that they took me as a patient.

THE MOST MEMORABLE PART OF MY VISIT IS THAT I CAME HOME WITH HOPE. DUE TO THE FACT THAT DR.JOHNSON ADDRESSED WITH ME, NOT JUST MEDS AND THEIR SIDE AFFECTS, BUT ALSO, SEVERAL 0F MY SYSTEMS AND MY BODY AS A WHOLE. HE CHANGED THE DOSE OF A MED I AM ON CHRONICALLY WITH EXPLANATIONS AND DESIRED EXPECTED OUTCOME. THIS HAS NOT OCCURED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE USE OF THESE 2 MEDS BACK IN 2000, ALTHOUGH AS A REGISTERED NURSE AND A RESPONSIBLE ADULT WOMAN, I HAVE PARTICIPATED AS DIRECTED BY ALL OF THE DIFFERANT MDS I HAVE ALLOWED IN MY LIFE. DR. JOHNSON HAS A SPECIAL WAY OF SHARING HIS THOUGHTS ON HIS PLAN OF CARE WITH EXCELLANT EXPLANATIONS. DR. JOHNSON INCLUDES ME AND TAKES TIME WITH ME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS I MAY HAVE. MY CONFIDENCE IN HUMANITY HAS BEEN RESTORED. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, DR. JOHNSON AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Wonderful

Dr. Johnson will go above and beyond to help you in solving your medical needs. I will never look for another doctor.

Best Family Physician In Rock Hill

Dr. Johnson is one if the best physicians that I have seen. I work in the medical field and have work with many physicians and he is one of the best.

Caring

Great family physician.

Dr. Eric G Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rock Hill, SC.