Dr. Eric G Levy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eric G Levy?

Not Recommended

I was told by this office I did not need yearly mammograms even though my family history says otherwise. When I got a huge, painful rash by my eye I sought immediate help. After several unproductive appointments and waiting countless hours I was told it was eczema. I knew it was not. When I disagreed with Dr Levy he said I needed to see a Psychiatrist and he could no longer be my doctor. I left in tears. When I finally found enough courage to go to another doctor I found out that I had breast cancer. My immune system had crashed and caused the painful zoster rash I suffered by my eye. All of this could have been prevented. My time was wasted, I was misdiagnosed, I could have lost my sight or died, I was humiliated and my medical records are inaccurate. I am currently under the care of a wonderful Oncologist. I go to an eye specialist because of the permanent, painful nerve damage sustained in my right eye. No, I do not recommend this doctor.

Worst experience ever!

This dr does not take the time to listen to my concerns and the office staff is very rude. Wait time most of the time is almost two hours.

Dr. Levy is kind, caring, compassionate and understanding. He takes the time to listen to your problems and concerns. He explains things so that anyone can understand, no matter how complicated. He genuinely cares about his patients. His office staff is wonderful. I am always great with a smile and treated like a person and not just " another appointment." I wish more doctors offices where like Dr. LEVY's

misdiagnosed

I hospital for three weeks and he never even came to see me.

Took the time to listen to my problems and concerns. Recommended other specialist to see. Office took care of all my insurance needs. Quite satisfied with all the service.

Dr Eric G Levy Family Physician

Dr Levy always takes his time with you to ensure that all of your questions are answered. He puts you at ease and never makes one feel rushed. In today's world, it is refreshing to find a doctor who cares more about healing his patients than money.

Don't talk to the receptionist Sandy

Tried to see Dr. Levy (been a patient for 10 years) and the receptionist Sandy does not know how to work a computer. Looked up Blue Cross number and said it did not work. Came home call my Blue Cross and they called Sandy, they said Sandy did something wrong. Call her and she will get you in. Great, instead I called her and placed her on hold.

Mr

Terrible staff! The receptionist is the worst person currently alive on the face of the earth! Great Doctor..horrible staff! It's a shame!

Go Somewhere Else!

I have been a patient for two years, and only went for annual visits. I actually became ill and made an appointment. After listing my symptoms I had to spend 30 minutes convincing the NP it was not heartburn. I went and had labs done. I had to continually call for FIVE DAYS to get my results! I was continually blown off, until I think they finally got tired of hearing from me! And guess what? My labs were not normal and I should have been receiving further medical treatment. SHAME ON THIS OFFICE AND THEIR LACK OF CARE FOR THEIR PATIENTS. I am a mother who's children rely on me being healthy! My records have been faxed elsewhere, and I will NEVER go to this office EVER AGAIN. Hopefully I will receive much better treatment and have my health issues resolved with someone who actually has a conscience and cares!

RUN

Although the staff is very nice, my symptoms were continually dismissed by the DR and NP. There was no follow up (I tried). There was absolutely NO concern for my well being. I have lost precious time in my battle and have been referred to a specialist after months of needless suffering. The lab test (THAT I, MYSELF RESEARCHED AND FINALLY INSISTED UPON) showed signs of serious, life threatening illness that this office missed. I am so disappointed things turned out this way. I was PLEADING for help from this doctor. I was belittled and ignored, which made me feel worse. Such a pity. I liked this doctor and the staff, too. When I needed them the most, they failed me miserably. The simple words "Sorry we missed this" would have been a comfort to hear. Instead there was silence and an awkward, purposeful avoidence of eye contact by the DR when I went in to pick up paperwork. Very sad.

Wonderful listener

I can't say enough about how much we love Dr. Levy. He has given us excellent attention over the years. We are moving away and hate losing a doctor who is not only a good medical doctor, but a great listener. I don't know how we will ever replace him.