Dr. Eric R George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric R George?

I have bee a patient of Dr George since the beginning I had a chipped tooth that was filled and 6 months later it fell out. Your office would not fill it again.You wanted me to spend $2000 for a crown I did not even get a pay option.I never saw the same doctor always a different one ?continuity of care.NEVER SAW DR GEORGE.Very disappointed and have taken my business eleswere!

Dr. George is very kind and patient, and takes the time to listen each time I have an appointment. He's also a highly skilled surgeon. My scars are barely visible after 6 months. I highly recommend him for any hand surgery, and would not hesitate to use him again. Awesome doctor!

Fantastic Doctor

I have been going to Dr. George for 2 years now I went to him originally for a problem in my left thumb which turned out to be basal joint arthritis he has given me injections to help the issue as he explained I'm am too young to have the surgery & doesn't want to perform the surgery until necessary. He is very knowledgable & kind. He has performed my carpal tunnel surgery on my right hand (as I am a Hairstylist) so it was necessary to get rid of the numbness & pain as the injections did not help me. He made sure to have a nerve test done on both hands before finally saying to do the surgery. He did a very wonderful job a very small incision at the bottom base of my palm. The pain was pretty bad after but now it is over a year later & my hand is in great shape no problem with it & I am very pleased with his performance in every area that he has treated on my hands. I have also never had to wait longer than an hour for overall office visit unlike other doctors I've been to. Great Doctor Insurance: United Healthcare

Just like the old days.

The pain in my hand and arm was so great I just couldn't stand it anymore. After speaking with a few friends who were medical professionals they recommended Dr. George. Upon my first visit, to m surprise, this guy actually listened to my concerns, gave me treatment options and generally made me feel that he had my best interest at heart. The staff and overall experience was delightful. I decided to have the ctr. Dr. George did the job masterfully with a minimal of scarring.

Chronic hand problems

Surgery on my hand. Hand in worst shape than before the surgery

Don't bother

I was sent to physical therapy for a hand injury. During therapy I complained of continued pain. The therapist could actually feel that something wasn't right in my hand. Yet when I went into the office for a follow-up visit, he said it seems like your wrist is doing great. I don't think he even reads his physical therapist's notes.

He is a so gifted New Orleans is so lucky to have him Great surgeon Wow is he gorgeous tooLooks like a Movie star

ugh

Took forever to get a appointmet and once I got there had to wait over an hour in the waiting room just to be put back to see him. once they finally put me in the room I had to wait for another 35 minutes.I was in the room next to his office and he was on his phone (not an emergency phone call that I can hear..lots of laughing on his part of the call). He is too busy of a doctor to spend the neccessary time with a patient that is needed.

Attorney

excellent

Richard Wickline

I have never been treated so well.Dr George is so gifted not only with remarkable surgical skills but superior intellect. I would have lost the use of my hands had it not be for him!I am indebted for lif e

He's the best

My daughter broke her arm. We were refered to him. He is a great doctor very friendly and he knew what he was doing

Dr. Eric R George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.