Dr. Eric Glasofer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric Glasofer?

Good dr but LONG wait

Posted on March 29th, 2017

Dr glasofer is a very nice and knowledgeable man. He certainly helped me with my allergies and I can breathe again! However, the wait time at his office is HORRIBLE! I know all offices get backed up but man this place is brutal. Waited over an hour for my first visit and currently going on 70 minutes as I type this review for my second visit.

awful

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

impossible to get appointments. when you get one 2 months in advance they cancel anyway. then re-schedule for 2 months later again, then....he's not worth the wait. go see someone else.

excellent, skilled, caring doctor & staff.

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Been a patient for several years and have consistently found if I call with a health problem, I am seen ASAP. The care, time spent, treatments are all done regardless of length of time--a life saver in some emergencies. This is a rare physician in today's healthcare system.

Posted on March 13th, 2010

Dr. Glasofer is an amazing doctor! He diagnosed me, my sister, and my brother with asthma and treated us in the 80s. Now I take my daughter to him, and he diagnosed her with asthma when no one else was willing to take that leap because of her age. He is very caring and compassionate and spends as much time as needed to solve the problem you're having. I highly recommend him!

Posted on December 21st, 2016