Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric A Goebel has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Doctor was fine and selection and delivery of hearing aids for both ears was fine by audiologist on staff. Six months later I received letter to arrange checkup at no cost. When I arrived receptionist told me I had no appointment! She arranged for me to be seen an hour later but then told me audiologist would not see me! My phone call to supervisor got a recording, but no call back and audiologist never contacted me to arrange new appointment. My email to office got no return contact ever. My email to manufacturer led to their contact with doctors' office, as they informed me, but still never any contact with me by doctors' office department. Also poor fitting of some components and lack of some relevant advice to me, as I've learned from new audiologists elsewhere.
25 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Eric A Goebel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMid Michigan Ear Nose & Throat PC, 1500 Abbot Rd Ste 400, East Lansing, MI
Dr. Eric A Goebel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.